The web. It’s a big place, full of plenty of distractions — some funny, some informative, some ludicrous, some disturbing, some inane, some profound. Each and every weekday, we present links to a few of our favorite finds…
I’m your guest host for today, Widgett Walls from Needcoffee.com. Ken asked me to step in because he’s been called in to perform emergency surgery on a young girl who accidentally overdosed on Hypnocil.
- Visual Thinking #1 from Sam & Friends (Thingamabob)
- Have you been checking out the Flash Freeze Mobs? It’s going around. Check out this one in Beirut. (Thingamabob)
For more of that madness, check out Improv Everywhere. Mad genius bastards that they are.
- Jonathan Coulton’s Flickr vs. World of Warcraft. (Thingamabob)
- Sylvia Brown vs. Reality and Reality Wins (Thingamabob)
- Harpo Marx vs. The Today Show (Thingamabob)
- And because Ken is such a Titanic buff… (Thingamabob)
That’s it, folks. That’s my rhyme. Take it to the streets.
Have a THINGAMABOB? Send it in!
Leave a Reply